Thursday, September 3, 2009

Flytec 6030


For a little while now I've been working on an instructional DVD for the Flytec 6030 GPS/Vario instrument.

Mine has been an incredible device to give me as much information as is possible so I can make the most informed decisions - then its up to me to try and make the right one. It's really a geeks dream come true for flying, but that's not to say that it's overly complicated.

Also check out Eric's new hang gliding artwork that's going off to raffle this weekend HERE.

Today is day 4 of voting for the HP Contest.

Also I took a commenter's advice from yesterday's post about a better attitude and so I began the day with THIS, which is a good alternative to THIS.

Also there's a petition going around, you can sign it here for a vote of no confindence in how USHPA handles competition, 92 pilots have signed it so far.

2 comments:

David said...

if possible make the youtube version on your channel a clickable link to the hp link by adding http://?

Voting begins today, Monday 31st until Sunday at http://www.youtube.com/hp Please head over there and find my video in the "View + Vote

Anonymous said...

Hi , I've tried moove up Your video on HP contest because it's reely good. But ... Lucas,get back to work "love ,drugs ,rock'n roll" - is old and closed theme ;-))))