Monday, December 15, 2008

Blender


Left: looking from windtip towards nose, can see washout in the tip
Right: leading edge, I only made half the wing, that nub in front is the nose


I began using a free program called Blender (blender.org) to model my hang glider to learn how to use the program. I only made half the wing so then I could double it and flip it over so both sides are symmetrical.

I hope to slowly learn this program to create a hang gliding video game, special effects in videos, or create an animated cartoon. I may just get frustrated with such a complicated program and give up, but we'll see . . .

I made a new background for my youtube page. Go there (http://www.youtube.com/user/alta8bird) and check it out and SUBSCRIBE to my videos! That helps motivate me to keep making them if I know a lot of people are watching.

I also made a new camera mount that is going to get some sweet shots - will post them if I can fly one of these rainy days this week. Thanks for visiting my blog!

0 comments: