Friday, August 1, 2008

Practice Morning

Got to stop by Wally World to pick up knee pads so I save my knees on the concrete in case a weak link breaks and a dog stake so my glider doesn't get tossed by a dust devil.

Next up going to the airport to get some practice flights in.

I think I'm going to go with the normal release, even though I've been pro towing because on the LMFP-made release there are three points to distribute the weight (as opposed to two on pro tow) and the weak link is over a wider area than the release used for pro towing which is like a butter knife, so in my opinion the weak link will be easier to break on pro tow than with the normal release. That is a concern of mine so that my weak link doesn't break too easily coming off of the cart. Any comments, thoughts?

I will try to be posting at least once a day and give an update on the meet, so check back to get updates if you're interested.

1 comments:

Steve Prater said...

James Stinnett, Stump, Big O, you and Eric along with the world class driver Mr. Wispy in the holy land!!! wow. What a team. Fly high, fly far, fly safe