Friday, March 13, 2009

Hero to Zero (If bored, check out all the links)

Thanks for everyone's participation in my recent Jim Beam Contest and Careerbuilder.com contest.

In the past couple of days I've gotten 0 votes on the Jim Beam contest. That one is looking beaker, I mean bleaker, with each day. I was in third a while back, now I'm in 8th. The video in first has garnered over 400 votes in 4 days, I've gotten 166 in 3 weeks. The carrerbuilder contest voting for the top 10 will begin on the 24th, so I'm crossing my fingers for that one.

What I would really like to do is make a Warren Miller-esque documentary on hang gliding - its got to be done and I'd love to do it!

Got my HAM license - my call sign is: KJ4KEQ - I don't think Top Gun would have been as cool of a movie if they had to use those kinds of call signs.

Here's another Aconcagua photo - looking at the mountain from the Normal Route's base camp (I climbed up one side of the mountain and came down this side)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I went through your request in internet, about selling hang glider. I
am intrested in purchasing it, can you please send the latest
photograph of the glider and can you also be able to ship it to INDIA.

Awating for your responce..

Regards
Srikanth