Friday, January 23, 2009

Got Pollution?

Pictures taken from the plane earlier this week. One is outside the city and one is taken near the city, see if you can pick which one. Looking down the canyon this week its looked worse than this, you can't even see the city, it looks like a massive forest fire down there with all the smog. There is an inversion layer that keeps it from going anywhere.

This honestly keeps me from ever wanting to move to SLC. It looks like pictures I've seen of Chattanooga back in the day when it was considered one of the most polluted cities in the US. Businessmen used to have to bring two shirts to work because if they went outside their shirts would turn brown. It's probably not that bad in Salt Lake, but I'm glad I'm staying at 8,000'.




Why do I always get the wing seats?

0 comments: